VIRTUAL TEAM GUIDELINES & BEST PRACTICES IN COMPLICATED TIMES
Register for Instant access to view this webinar now – Bonus Playbook Included
Learn the practical and prescriptive HOW TO of setting your virtual team up for success.
Our guest, Stan Vlasimsky, has led large virtual teams at many Fortune 100 companies and is currently leading many interconnected and virtual teams at one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers.
Stan will provide Pariveda’s guidebook, framework, and best practices that continues to produce excellence in performance while meeting the needs of your employees. Register now for instant access to view this one of a kind “how to” session.
The Virtual Team Best Practices Framework
This framework focuses on balancing having an effective and motivated team while keeping safety and a sense of belonging.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How to create effective remote working environments
- Why and how to create a “Team Working Agreement”
- How group leaders and participants create the right conditions for effective virtual meetings
- How to coach and mentor virtually
- Why more than ever recognizing individual and group achievement is critical
- The heightened importance of caring for each other
- How to find virtual opportunities to connect outside of talking about work
- How to lean-in to strengthen relationship
About the presenters:
Dirk Beveridge | Founder, UnleashWD
Dirk Beveridge is Founder of UnleashWD, a design, innovation, and strategy firm that transforms legacy distributors into nimble and innovative market leaders. Our aim is to help you dream bigger, think more strategically, and catalyze necessary change. Dirk is the author of INNOVATE! How Successful Distributors Lead Change In Disruptive Times and founder of the ground breaking Unleash Innovation Summit – The only innovation conference for distributors.
Stan Vlasimsky | Senior Vice President, Pariveda Solutions
This webinar presented in partnership with:
© UNLEASHWD BY DIRK BEVERIDGE